Answer - Analyse organisations in terms of systems, processes, and activities.
The primary theme of the paper is Answer - Analyse organisations in terms of systems, processes, and activities. in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
1. Analyse organisations in terms of systems, processes, and activities.
2. Evaluate and apply a holistic management framework for sustainable organisational excellence.
3. Use a framework to continually improve the ‘quality of management’ as well as the ‘management of quality’.
4. Evaluate methodologies to implement empowerment of people and a customer focus.
5. Evaluate and apply best practice techniques to develop learning organisations.
6. Demonstrate a high order of skill in analysis, critical thinking and professional application.
Assessment Task 1 (Face to Face):
Every organisation out there today is striving to improve its day to day operations in the areas of employee performance and satisfaction and client satisfaction.
Guidelines to follow when trying to make the needed changes in your firm are likely to start with ‘Adjust Your Attitude’ which may include the following suggestions:
• be open to new ideas!
• make time for quality improvement
• don’t manage by fear. Help people feel secure in their jobs
• don’t let the statement, "We’ve always done it this way," keep the firm from trying new approaches to problem-solving
• change the ‘Us v Them’ culture of management and staff by adopting quality principles and methods. Working together to solve common problems will help break down these barriers
• encourage everyone in the organisation to read or listen to The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
• don’t think of quality as a program; it’s a mindset and a method of operation
Select an organisation of your choice and describe what the above means for it.
Assessment Task 2 (Face to Face):
In a perfect world, a company’s day-to-day operations are managed for peak performance, so that it maximises its profits while minimising its risks, costs and losses. But in the real world management must make constant trade-offs in the riskcost-loss equation, if it’s to keep the company’s operational infrastructure aligned with its current strategy. To strike the right balance, management must be crystal clear about its operational goals and develop key performance metrics that will enable it to manage those operations within well-defined tolerances
ORDER NOW & Get 50% off - Use Discount Code: Get50
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written
Tailored to your instructions