Home Solutions Critically evaluate the significance of employing a growth mind set to your studies and make judgements as to whether a growth mind set is useful to you getting a first class degree.
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is Critically evaluate the significance of employing a growth mind set to your studies and make judgements as to whether a growth mind set is useful to you getting a first class degree. in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $129 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Assessment Description Essay Tasks Assignment Brief –
Part 1 (100%)
Critically evaluate the significance of employing a growth mind set to your studies and make judgements as to whether a growth mind set is useful to you getting a first class degree.
2 Here are some issues you might want to address in you essay:
1. Defining key terms
2. Is growth mind set and motivation the same? How are they similar and or different?
3. Do research on growth mind set-is the topic important? If yes why and if not why not?
4. What mind set do you think you are currently using a growth or fixed mind set? Do you think this mind set is working to help you get a first class degree if yes why if not why not.
5. How might you use a growth mind set if you are not using it yet to help you learn and finish your degree?
6. Are there writers who do not support the growth mind set? What are their reasons? Do you agree or disagree with them?
1. A clear introduction with your argument clearly outlined. You need to take a position do you agree or disagree that a growth mind set can help you gain a first class degree. In the introduction tell the reader what the essay is about and how it is structured and state your argument. That’s it! Then move to point 2 the body (10 marks). 2. Now in the body of your essay I expect to see you develop your arguments supported by the literature on growth mind set and or motivation. This means you logically follow the structure you set out in your introduction. I expect to see you develop 4 or 5 points in detail with engagement on the academic literature. These could be more it depends on your structure in the introduction. I want to see arguments for and against whatever position you take (70 marks). 3. Then comes your conclusion a summary of what you have done and perhaps how you think you might continue to use a growth mind set into the future (10 marks). 4. References Harvard System (10). I expect to see journal articles, books or book chapters, newspaper, Magazines and internet sources.