• present a summary of a market analysis of a selected brand/organisation, its CSFs and key market segments
The primary theme of the paper is • present a summary of a market analysis of a selected brand/organisation, its CSFs and key market segments in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $69 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
1. Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of Assessment Component B students will have demonstrated their ability to:-
- present a summary of a market analysis of a selected brand/organisation, its CSFs and key market segments
- present and discuss specific marketing mix decisions within the context of an identified market segment and related CSFs (critical success factors)
- support the recommendations made with market data and/or marketing theory
- produce an essay to a professional standard and reference the contents correctly using the UWE Harvard Referencing system.
2. Assessment Overview
This module has two re-assessment components each worth 50% of the module assessment, this re-assessment brief is for Assessment B (CW1) and is for students who did not pass the individual essay assessment with their first submission.
Component B: Submission 2pm Tuesday 12th July 2016
Component B is an individual piece of work that develops an elementary market plan and builds upon the marketing environment analysis that was undertaken by the student. The essay requires the student to identify key market segmentation criteria that could be suitable for their chosen product/market, select specific target markets and develop a marketing mix for one of the selected target markets. This piece of work is an electronic submission via Blackboard.
The mark for re-assessment work is capped at 40%. Students who do not achieve an overall pass mark of 40% (calculated across the module’s two assessment points) after re-assessments will be considered to have failed the module.
3. Re-assessment Component B: Essay: Individual Extended Essay (1500 words)
Working individually and using your knowledge of a market and organisation from your work on Assessment A (either as a first submission or as a re-assessment) you are required to develop the marketing decisions for your specific product/brand.
You should assume the role of a Marketing Consultant and using the information collected during the course of the market analysis you will;
- Present a brief overview of your organisation/brand and its prioritised CSFs. (200 words)
- Identify possible approaches to segmenting the market for your product, evaluating and selecting a target market or markets. (400 words)
- With reference to your CSFs present key marketing mix decisions for one of your identified target markets. All elements of the extended marketing mix should be discussed (7P’s). (600 words)
- Present a reflective account of how your discussion of and recommendations for the marketing mix has improved and developed from your first submission (300 words)
(note: word counts for each section are approximate)
The essay should not exceed 1500 words and should be structured in an appropriately formal business style (see page 7). If an essay exceeds 1500 words, marks will not be awarded for the portion that exceeds the limit. Marks are awarded for presentation, spelling, grammar and the appropriate use of business terminology. You are expected to present the proposal to a professional standard in report format. Where you refer to sources of market information or academic theory you should use the UWE Harvard Referencing system. Please note that the word limit relates to all text in tables, figures and diagrams. It does not include title pages, tables of contents, abstracts/executive summaries, appendices and reference/bibliography sections. Work placed in appendices should be supporting evidence only and will not make a contribution to the marks awarded.
Submission of Re-assessment Component B:
You should submit your individual essay electronically via Blackboard. Please give yourself plenty of time to upload your document and receive your receipt. Should you have any problems, please contact Blackboard Support immediately.
Documents should be uploaded in a .doc or .docx format. See guidance provided by Blackboard Support on online submission. If we cannot open your file we will not be able to mark it and you will not be given any marks for the assessment. Be careful about using too many graphs, charts, pictures or images in your submission as these can make the file difficult to open and may lead to problems with formatting.
Your document should:
- Address the assessment task (see details above and assessment criteria below)
- Be in a .doc or .docx format
- Be in a report format
- Not have your name on the front cover/page.
- Have a title and word count on the front cover/page.
ASSESSMENT CRITERIA FOR RE-ASSESSMENT B: ESSAY: INDIVIDUAL EXTENDED ESSAY
Your work will be assessed on your ability to:
- Present a clear overview of your chosen brand/organisation and its CSFs.
- Identify, evaluate and select key target markets on the basis of market data.
- In light of the selected target market you have identified offer clear and reasoned justification on future decisions on each of the elements of the marketing mix (7P’s).
- Reflect upon your ability to make appropriate marketing mix decisions.
- Present your essay clearly and creatively in the form of a formal business report, referenced using UWE Harvard.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written
Tailored to your instructions