Identify the 2 strongest dimensions of your personality—the ones that are closest to either end of the scale.
The primary theme of the paper is Identify the 2 strongest dimensions of your personality—the ones that are closest to either end of the scale. in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Putting a team together is a difficult task. All team members cannot have the same personality;
otherwise, you will have an imbalanced, monolithic bloc. You also cannot pick personnel at random;
otherwise, you will end up spending much of your time trying to integrate them into a cohesive team.
The reality is that you work with a multitude of different people - young, old, ambitious, less motivated,
experienced, or inexperienced. Given the fact that each person is unique, psychologists and sociologists
have proposed several sets of traits that can categorise one’s personality. Although the number of
overall categories of people is always finite and much smaller compared to the population, the
categories help us get an idea about people’s character traits. Number your word document from 1 to
6. Based on the Personality Test (file uploaded), answer the following:
1. Identify the 2 strongest dimensions of your personality—the ones that are closest to either end of the scale.
2. Summarise your outlook and behaviour in terms of these 2 strongest dimensions of your personality.
3. Describe which 2 types of people are the best for you to work in.
4. Describe which 2 types of situations are the best for you to work in.
5. Describe what 2 types of personalities are the most difficult for you to interact with.
6. How will what you have learned as a result of the Personality Test affect your communication and
resource management strategies? Note: Do not write introduction & conclusion, Do not plagiarize.