Identify and critically review related mobile applications, methods and technologies used for the design, development and evaluation of the relevant mobile applications.
The primary theme of the paper is Identify and critically review related mobile applications, methods and technologies used for the design, development and evaluation of the relevant mobile applications. in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
The following Learning Outcomes will be addressed in this assignment:
LO1 Identify and critically review related mobile applications, methods and technologies used for the design, development and evaluation of the relevant mobile applications.
LO2 Design, develop and evaluate a cross platform mobile application using the suitable methods and technologies.
While communication and practicing with tutorials is strongly advised to enhance your skills and support your understanding of the technology, you should avoid copying material from any source. Your app must be your own work and must not infringe any copyright or licensing laws. As such:
Do not directly clone other apps. You may be inspired by other apps but yours must be discernibly different.
Code should be primarily your own work. You may include other code from training samples but you must clearly declare these and comment on how you adjusted them – if you do not then you risk an academic offense.
Artwork and audio should be primarily your own work. Anything that is not must be declared and referenced along with the terms under which you are permitted to use it commercially.
Failure to declare use of 3rd party code, art or audio could lead to an academic offense.
For more information on how to avoid plagiarism visit:
This is an individual report-based assignment (30%). Every student must design a mobile application and produce a clear and consistent report to describe your market research, design, and evaluation plan. The requirements are further explained in the following Deliverable section.
You need to select one project from the three projects described below.
Project Choice 1: The Bletchley Park Project
This project aims at developing a mobile app to support digital transformation of Bletchley Park Museum and to teach general public to learn about the park / history of WWII / code breaking.
A guest lecture will be given by the project initiator or a visit to the museum will be organised during the first term in order to give more details of on the Bletchley Park project.
Project Choice 2: Your own project application
Design and develop a mobile application of your choice. Be creative!
Project Choice 3: Your own project game
Design and develop a mobile game of your choice.
Follow the layout below to address the requirement(s) for this assignment. Please make sure you read and understand the weighting and marking scheme, so that you can produce a design that will meet the grade you aim for.
Develop a report covering the following basic structure as the minimum requirement (10 pages max).
- App Introduction (suggested 3 pages max.)
- Project background / problem definition.
- Aim and objectives of the project
- Market research for the project.
- Proposed app to resolve the problem based on the market research.
- App Design (suggested 6 pages max)
- Explain who will be your target users of your App and why
- Provide two personas and their use cases of your App
- Present your App prototype (sketches/screenshots, etc.) with annotation based on the design guidelines/principles, lessons learnt from the market research and the preferences of your personas
- App Evaluation Plan (suggested 1 pages max)
- Describe your technical testing plan for your app development.
- Describe your user evaluation plan at different stages of your app design and development based on DECIDE framework (and preliminary evaluation results if there is any at this stage)