Describe the key concepts upon which the practice of marketing is based
The primary theme of the paper is Describe the key concepts upon which the practice of marketing is based in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Introduction to marketing activities undertaken by a wide range of organisations (business, government, profit, non profit); examines
marketing theory, the marketing concept and its evolution from a strategic and applied perspective. The development of corporate and
marketing strategic plans; analysis of an organisation and marketing`s role, value-exchange processes, buyer behaviour, marketing
research and market analysis, the marketing environment, the use of marketing decision making tools; product concepts, strategies
and development; distribution, pricing and communication mix strategies; services marketing; marketing management, implementation
and control processes and procedures.
- The learning goals associated with this unit are to:
- describe the key concepts upon which the practice of marketing is based
- recognise these concepts in the marketplace and in everyday life
- discuss the role and influence of marketing in the organisational environment
- discuss how key marketing concepts can be used in analysing a range of marketing problems.