Computer Science and Information Technology; Enterprise Planning and Implementation
The primary theme of the paper is Computer Science and Information Technology; Enterprise Planning and Implementation in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $129 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
1) you have TO SOLVE assessment 1 and assessment 2
2) marking criteria is uploaded flow the marking criteria for the two assessments Topic Computer Science and Information Technology; Enterprise Planning and Implementation
3) you have to up-lode 2 different assessments in 2 different word files with references
4) the reports format is on the marking criteria please please and please flow the marking criteria
In answering this questions on Computer Science and Information Technology; Enterprise Planning and Implementation Question
You have been hired as an Information Systems consultant to examine My Health Centre, a fictitious State Government Hospital, with about 20 specialists. My State Hospital offers diabetic services to general public in the state. The services include initial screening, ongoing diagnosis and periodical treatment. The costs are recovered through the State Government subsidy provided.
The Hospital is modern and comes with the state-of-the-art technology infrastructure, including limited wireless systems. The registrar, who is responsible for all patient safety and service quality affairs wanted to revise the IT infrastructure, especially interested in the access to all hospital services available from their existing HIS through mobile devices and tablets inside and beyond the Hospital.
Your task is to develop a Business Systems Planning document with full justification as to how these are applicable for the organisation. Your planning document must determine how best to accommodate smart handheld devices to access various services provided by the Hospital through its HIS. Your task is to come with a planning document as to how a smart handheld devices system can be implemented as an effective interface to the HIS in order to improve the business processes. You can include any logical assumptions made with critical analysis however these must be clearly stated. You MUST also address the following:
- Any potential customer of My State Hospital can securely access all relevant information pertaining to services offered using a variety of smart handheld devices.
- The planning should involve provision for security, privacy and other end user concerns with using smart handheld devices, along with appropriate justification.
- Your planning document should discuss various technical options available for the new interface (data, integration, application, security, collaboration, network and systems management), along with appropriate justification.
- The planning document should involve consideration for various interfaces (native or SDK) for mobile applications (e.g. Apple App Store, Android Google Store or HTML5 web format).
- The planning document should also include a high level business benefits and budget outlining a provisional list of expense items, along with appropriate justification.
- The planning document should enlist a number of key recommendations for the implementation of the mobile interface to the HIS.
- You don’t have to provide a costing plan now, as this will be done in the
- Include a recommendation on how change will be managed and the adoption of the new capabilities will be promoted and monitored
You will prepare a planning document with an executive summary on how the above aspects can be accommodated. The planning document is a simple report but covering all aspects stated above in a succinct manner. You have been a given a word limit of 1200 words (excluding references, tables and diagrams). You can use any style for business report writing as long as the report is professional and presentable.