1. know why effective communication is important in a corporate environment;
The primary theme of the paper is 1. know why effective communication is important in a corporate environment; in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $69 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
A 2000-word academic essay: Identify a major business incident that occurred at least 2 years ago. Briefly describe the incident and then provide an analysis of the way the company handled the issue drawing on the various theories covered in this unit. You will need to draw on news reports (written and video), press releases, interviews, and company reports and investigate these in light of the various topics in this unit. As it is an academic essay you are expected to draw on academic journal articles (available online through the UC library) and other academic sources outside of the materials provided in this unit. Ensure that any video material accessed online is fully referenced and the link provided with your essay. This unit uses the Harvard referencing and citation style.
Marking Criteria - Essay The following criteria will be used:
l Evidence of research. Evidence of understanding the topic.
l Evidence of analysis and consideration of alternate points of view.
l Evidence of directly seeking to address the topic and providing a substantive point of view.
l Use of facts and information to develop and substantiate analysis and argument.
l Use of logic and clarity of thought in presenting your arguments.
l Use of correct punctuation, acknowledgement and citation of sources. Inclusion of a bibliography.
This unit addresses learning outcome(s):
1. On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to: 1. know why effective communication is important in a corporate environment;
2. Apply theories and observations of verbal communication to real-world communication challenges;
3. Use information about perceptions to analyse themselves and the audiences to which businesses distribute messages;
4. Critique common formats of written business communication by recognising standard and nonstandard elements in examples of each format;
5. Create business presentations that use verbal and nonverbal communication techniques effectively;
6. Recognise the importance of intrapersonal communication in business environments;
7. Recognise the impact of cultural differences on effective communication and understand the steps to become acculturated for international assignments;
8. Prepare a crisis communication plan including giving and receiving negative news; and
9. Use an understanding of groups, teams, and leadership to solve problems and run productive meetings.