Order this Assignment Now:
You have recently been promoted to a new role as Digital Marketing Manager. As part of your first project in your new role, the Head of the Marketing department has asked you to investigate some new strategies to strengthen and reinforce the organisation`
The primary theme of the paper is You have recently been promoted to a new role as Digital Marketing Manager. As part of your first project in your new role, the Head of the Marketing department has asked you to investigate some new strategies to strengthen and reinforce the organisation` in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $199 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Digital Marketing Coursework
Click "Get Fresh Answer" at the bottom of the page to get 100% plagiarism free and professional answer to your coursework
Learning outcomes assessed:
• Explain the foundation principles of digital marketing, and be able to distinguish between traditional and digital marketing.
• Identify the relevant laws and guidelines that pertain to the different aspects of digital marketing.
• Apply digital marketing tactics to develop an integrated and effective digital marketing approach across different digital domains.
• Analyse the role of content within digital channels.
• Examine the value of on-going analysis and measurement as a way of managing and evaluating their digital marketing efforts and budgetary spend
You have recently been promoted to a new role as Digital Marketing Manager. As part of your first project in your new role, the Head of the Marketing department has asked you to investigate some new strategies to strengthen and reinforce the organisation`s digital marketing capabilities and expertise.
In this assignment you will be asked to imagine that you are working for one of the companies listed below, each of which is interested in further enhancing its use of digital marketing: -
• Apple (United Kingdom)
As part of your report it is imperative that you cover all the core sections (1- 9) listed below: -
1. Discuss why it is important for your chosen company to invest in its digital marketing capabilities in addition to its existing traditional marketing know-how, with reference to specific digital tools, technologies, and approaches and any associated constraints. (5 marks)
2. Discuss the steps and activities you would undertake to assess the company’s organic search ranking performance with reference to the underlying rationale for your suggested approach. Support your argument with reference to any tools, technologies, and procedures you would use to help the organisation to maximise its ranking and identify how you would measure the success of your approach. (11 marks)
3. Document the steps you would follow and any processes and digital tools you would use to analyse the existing Paid Search activity for your chosen company. Next, critically discuss and recommend how to design an effective PPC strategy to increase the visibility of the website on a range of search engines, bring more relevant traffic to the website, and win more customers for the business.
a. (11 marks)
4. Recommend an effective online display advertising campaign to build reach, awareness, branding and influence for your chosen company’s target audience. Support your discussion by defining the target audience, the campaign’s key objectives, the formats and publishers that best fit with the stated objectives, any potential legal constraints, and how best to measure the campaign’s performance. (11 marks)
5. Critically discuss the email marketing process and briefly outline key activities associated with each stage. Discuss how email can be used as an effective segmentation tool with reference both to the opportunities and any potential pitfalls for your chosen company. (11 marks)
6. Define social media marketing and distinguish between earned, owned, and paid media. Critically discuss the stages in the social media marketing process and how to use key social channels to engage customers and maximise online presence. Differentiate between the advantages offered by the key social channels in terms of targeting specific audiences and measuring their engagement, for your chosen company. (24 marks)
7. Explain how mobile marketing can be integrated as part of your chosen company’s overall digital marketing strategy. Support the discussion with reference to key mobile considerations including optimisation, search, proximity marketing, apps and advertising, and measurement.
8. Explain how you would go about measuring the success of your chosen company’s digital strategy using analytics. Support your explanation by referring to the specific insights and metrics you are targeting, why you have chosen them, and what benefit you expect your organisation to gain from the initiative. Identify any tools or platforms you recommend using to measure campaign performance with specific reference to any important features, capabilities, or methodologies associated with the monitoring process.
9. Identity the key tasks and activities that must be incorporated into an effective digital marketing strategy for your chosen company and support your answer with reference to key milestones, deliverables, procedures and resources required to implement a digital marketing campaign
the foundation principles of digital marketing, and be able to distinguish between traditional and