The major approaches to using IT to support management decision making;
The primary theme of the paper is The major approaches to using IT to support management decision making; in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
FIT2011 is the foundation unit for the Decision Making/Decision Support sequence of units. The unit will introduce the history of
decision support systems (DSS), the types of decision support systems, the ideas of normative and descriptive models for decision
making and management. Descriptive models of decision making will be based on behavioral decison theory and cognitive biases.
Evolutionary systems development methods for DSS will be discussed in detail. Current practice in personal DSS, data warehousing,
and business intelligence will be the underlying focus of the unit.
At the completion of this unit students will have: A knowledge and understanding of:
- the major approaches to using IT to support management decision making;
- the nature of managerial work to a level required for DSS systems analysis;
- how managers make decisions and what processes can be followed to improve managerial decision making;
- a systems development methodology for personal DSS;
- data warehousing and business intelligence;
- the principles of DSS strategy and governance.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written
Tailored to your instructions