Home Solutions Why I am against the dismantling of The Affordable care Act as it relates to mental health in the Adolescent Population/ ARKANSAS
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is Why I am against the dismantling of The Affordable care Act as it relates to mental health in the Adolescent Population/ ARKANSAS in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $99 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
TOPIC: Why I am against the dismantling of The Affordable care Act as it relates to mental health in the Adolescent Population/ ARKANSAS
You have been identified as a content expert on your signature issue and asked to work as a consultant with a local, social work focused, nonprofit who is need of an advocacy plan. Your task is to take your signature issue and create an advocacy strategy to successfully pass a bill (if in support) or delay passage of a bill (if in opposition). A comprehensive advocacy plan should include the integration of concepts and readings from throughout the course including legislative advocacy, community organizing and agency based advocacy. The advocacy plan that you will deliver to the nonprofit should address the following, but not necessarily in this order and not limited to this information:
1. What are the explicit societal values toward the issue you have selected? Are they consistent with the stated values of the social work profession?
2. How will the values of others in society help or hinder your advocacy?
3. Why is a legislative change needed for this issue or why must a legislative change on this issue be opposed?
4. Create a timeline of action for your issue and explain why you selected the targets of your advocacy, the type of action, and the point in time to execute your actions.
5. Discuss what a budget for your efforts would look like and how your efforts will be funded.
6. Describe the power structures within the legislature/congress that may impact your strategy.
7. Identify at least three potential allies in your effort. Why would they be selected as allies? What would you ask them to bring to the table? What will their role be?
8. Identify any potential opposition in your effort. How might they hinder your efforts? What is your contingency plan to manage them?
9. Identify your role as change agent. How would you guide this effort and what is your rationale for selecting it?
10. Identify the specific actions steps taken or proposed to meet the goals of your advocacy effort. Explain how each action will move the project forward.
11. What will be the three key messages used in the effort? How will they be delivered?
12. What are the plans for implementation? Monitoring and ongoing advocacy once the strategy is complete?
13. Who are the key leaders and opinion makers in the legislature who have the power and authority to move your policy solution? Who will be your champion?
14. Cite a minimum of THREE different references to back up your arguments. References can come from the readings and other published sources.
Definition of legislation and social problem: 20%
Assignment provides a clear, concise, accurate definition of the student’s signature issue/social problem and the selected legislation which aims to address the problem as well as the appropriate level of government where the legislation or budgetary issue is being taken up.
Applying Critical Thinking: 20%
Assignment demonstrates the student’s ability to apply critical thinking to inform and communicate professional judgments and create an advocacy plan of action for a signature issue of the student’s choosing. The paper features strong integration of the strategies discussed in this course as they pertain to the student’s signature issue, subsequent legislation and the current political climate.
Alignment with Social Work Ethics and Values: 20%
Paper integrates social work ethics and values such as advancing human rights and social justice by integrating Social Work Speaks, the NASW Code of Ethics and/or the CSWE Core Competencies. Students identifies as a professional social work student where appropriate in the assignment.
Paper includes a minimum of three scholarly, timely and relevant citations that are well utilized and integrated into the paper using proper APA format.
Organizational Style: 20%
Check Out Our Original Reviews