Home Solutions Understand the purpose and potential of statistics in social science
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is Understand the purpose and potential of statistics in social science in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $99 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
The aims of this course are to:
1. provide tools and skills to help students produce valid inferences about economic, social and political life
2. enhance student`s ability to evaluate and consider published research.
Weekly course topics:
10. Density curves and the Central Limit Theorem
11. Calculating z-scores
12. Introduction to Confidence Intervals
13. Confidence Intervals for Various Applications
14. Introduction to Hypothesis Tests
15. Hypothesis Tests for proportions & 2 Populations
16. Relationships Between Categorical Variables
By the end of the course, students should be able to:1. Understand the purpose and potential of statistics in social science;2. Distinguish between different types of variables;3. Understand and apply basic methods of data description using SPSS;4. Understand the principles of inference and apply them to practical problems;5. Understand the logic and application of hypothesis testing and confidence intervals;6. Understand the intuition behind regression analysis and be able to construct models using SPSS
Check Out Our Original Reviews