Home Solutions Request of Service
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is Request of Service in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $0 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
◦ Reinforce and refine the benchmark / prototype developed by previous Ducere project teams, leveraging previous or new research findings;
◦ Conduct market research analysis to validate pain-points identified within the industry, and propose a marketing & stakeholder engagement plan.
◦ How to enrich the concept & functionalities of the “digital student passport”
◦ Market appetite for:
▪ Digitized process – removal of paper;
▪ Real time multi-channel communication platform;
▪ Use of biometrics for identity verification;
▪ Other key functionalities of the “digital student passport”.
◦ Level of impact and value proposition to target audience & stakeholders:
▪ Education providers – decision makers, staff, academics and etc.
▪ Students – prospect, current, and alumni.
▪ Regulatory bodies, if any.
◦ Project Management
◦ Point of contact for communication and support
◦ Telstra Venture products information and contact
◦ Insights and findings of previous Ducere/Telstra research project on Education sector.
◦ Market research analysis
◦ Validate pain-points identified in previous studies
◦ Market appetite analysis and feasibility report
◦ SWOT, key success factor, and etc.
◦ Digital student passport prototype 2.0
◦ Marketing and stakeholder engagement proposal for the final product
◦ Project status update on a weekly basis
◦ Contact via email, phone or video conference e.g. WebEx
◦ Preferable contact hours 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
◦ Project team to provide meeting summary / minutes
◦ Telstra Venture
◦ Vendors of Venture products
◦ Education partners with Telstra
◦ Project Sponsor: Carlo Platania, Head of DocuSign at Telstra
◦ Project Point of Contact: Jamie Keung
Check Out Our Original Reviews