Home Solutions Recognise and critically discuss the purposes and principles of diverse models in transport planning
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is Recognise and critically discuss the purposes and principles of diverse models in transport planning in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $99 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
In keeping with the National Occupational Standards for Transport Planning, the aims of this course are to introduce design, tools and techniques, and data sources used in transport planning. Using a case-based approach, the course will introduce the student to the major methodological approaches in urban studies.
Specific course aims are to:
Provide in-depth principles of transport demand forecasting and advanced approaches to create long-range transport plans;
Explain and evaluate approaches for travel behaviour analysis;
Outline and critique cost-benefit analysis and related evaluation and impact analysis topics.
By the end of this course students will be able to:
1. Recognise and critically discuss the purposes and principles of diverse models in transport planning;
2. Display a high level of awareness on the major sources of data used for transport planning;
3. Process diverse transport data with appropriate models;
4. Illustrate and critically discuss the fundamentals of transport analysis including travel demand modelling;
5. Critically evaluate and conduct impact analysis of transport plans and projects;
6. Interpret results from models and produce policy implications based on outcomes.
Check Out Our Original Reviews