Home Solutions Rebranding an organisation
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is Rebranding an organisation in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Rebranding an organisation
A Vegetarian Fast Food Chain
Candidate No.: (Please type yours here)
Due Date: 05/01/2016
A detailed explanation of the module assessments is available here: https://goo.gl/5eSzto
Description & justification
Budget and resource (Susanne)
Evaluation and control
1.0 Description & Justification
1.1 Introduction of McVeggie
1.2 Justification of Change
1.3 McVeggie’s Objective (SMART Analysis)
1.4 Organizational Context & Influences
1.5 The project`s relationship with organisation’s strategy
1.6 The project’s relationship with organisation’s structure
2.1 Key Stakeholders & method of management
2.2 Influences to Key Stakeholders
2.3 Communication Management Plan
2.4 Project Champion
3.1 Project Key Deliverables
3.2 Project Scope
3.3 Causes of Scope Creep
3.4 Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
3.5 Elements of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
4.0 Schedule & Implementation
4.1 Project Duration Estimation
4.2 Task Duration Estimation
4.3 Task Dependency & Example
4.4 Gantt chart
4.5 Summarizing timeline
4.6 Critical Path & Execution
We chose McDonald’s as our parent organisation. The company vision is to be the best quick service restaurant experience, which means providing outstanding quality, service, cleanliness, and value. The mission is to be our customer`s first choice, when it comes to, top quality products, outstanding service / cleanness and great value for money. Then, finally we can make every customer in every restaurant smile.
○ "To be the best quick service restaurant experience". Being the best means providing outstanding quality, service, cleanliness, and value, so that we make every customer in every restaurant smile.
○ Our overall vision is for McDonald’s to become a modern, progressive burger company delivering a contemporary customer experience. Modern is about getting the brand to where we need to be today and progressive is about doing what it takes to be the McDonald’s our customers will expect tomorrow. To realize this commitment, we are focused on delivering great tasting, high-quality food to our customers and providing a world-class experience that makes them feel welcome and valued
○ Our mission is to be our customer’s favorite place and way to eat & drink. We’re dedicated to being a great place for our people to work; to being a strong, positive presence in your community; and to delivering the quality, service, cleanliness and value our customers have come to expect from the Golden Arches – a symbol that’s trusted around the world.”
1.2 Justification of Change why the project is being carried out***
We like to introduce a new project within the McDonald’s chain called McVeggie. This project focus on developing a fast food chain for vegetarians and vegans. The new type of restaurant will produce some of the old fast food favorites like french fries and onion right, however the we will use a different type of oil that does not contain beef flavor. We will also like to keep the old fast food classic like burgers, however these will be meat free. Also new types of food will be introduced, like falafel and other exciting vegetarian options.
McDonald’s claim in their vision that they want to be “a modern, progressive burger company”. We think this project is the perfect way to stay modern as veganism and vegetarianism is really an up and coming movement, and by launching McVeggie, McDonald’s stay modern at the same time as they listen to their customers’ demand, wants and needs.
The objective of this project is to be the vegan and vegetarian fast food chain with 150 departments in the UK by 2030 with a market share of 20%.
Functional structure in McDonald’s
○ Vegan/Vegetarian fast food launch
○ PESTLE(to find out where to test the project before launch)
○ Launch a new department like e.g. McCafe (McVeggie)
○ Make sure our strategy not against their vision
○ Market Penetration. McDonald’s uses market penetration as its primary intensive strategy for growth. In applying this intensive strategy, McDonald’s grows by reaching more customers in markets where it already has operations. For example, McDonald’s opens new restaurants in North America and Europe by franchising, joint ventures or corporate ownership. A strategic objective connected to this intensive growth strategy is global expansion through new locations. McDonald’s generic strategy supports this intensive growth strategy because low costs and low prices empower the firm to easily penetrate markets.
○ Market Development. In its early years, McDonald’s used market development as its primary intensive strategy for growth. However, market development is now a secondary intensive growth strategy because McDonald’s already has restaurants in most regions around the world, except Mongolia, some parts of the Middle East and west Asia, and the majority of African countries. A strategic objective for this intensive growth strategy is to establish new locations in new markets, such as new McDonald’s restaurants in African or Middle Eastern countries where the company currently has no operations. Based on its generic strategy of cost leadership, McDonald’s supports this intensive growth strategy by using low prices to compete in new markets.
○ Product Development. McDonald’s uses product development as its tertiary or supporting intensive strategy for growth. In applying this intensive growth strategy, McDonald’s develops new products over time, such as new McCafé products. These new products may be variations of existing products, or entirely new products. The strategic objective for this intensive growth strategy is to capture more consumers by attracting them to new products. This intensive growth strategy agrees with McDonald’s broad differentiation generic strategy in terms of new products that make the company distinct.
Idea behind the concept of Vegetarian
Sales and Revenue
Advertising (Social Media)
2.2 Communication Management Plan
2.3 Influences to Key Stakeholders
What do you need from them?
What key currencies will you use (give)?
Niomi Smart https://www.youtube.com/user/niomismart/featured
Influence and power
Who is influenced by your project? - McDonald’s customer, especially people who are vegetarian/vegans,
Who can influence your project?
What is their power?
What is their interest?
Our main stakeholders: Government, Customers, Competitors, Managers and Shareholders (top right corner)
4. Project Scope (5-7 Specific Project Objective)
Project Schedule (Date & Duration)
❖ October 2016: Design of the package and brand image
❖ November 2016-February 2017: Start selling some of the vegetarian options at McDonald’s
❖ January 2017: Beginning of marketing research
- Demographic (would be based on the trail of those products)
❖ September 2017: Open our first restaurant - within 2017 we should open 10 new restaurants in the UK
❖ October- November 2017: Starting of the Green Campaign
- Advertisement where we explain why you should eat and choose more “green options”.
- McVeggie’s values, and the image we want to give out.
- PR: Having a launching party with a lot of celebrities where they can try our products
- Free samples to people on the streets
❖ January 2018: Launching new products
6. Project Cost/Revenue/Resources
7. Project Risks
· Personal customer service out in the restaurant
· Any factors that slows down our efficiency
· Dirty environment/restaurant
· Small parking lots where possible
· Real cutlery
Outsourcing of work packages:
Check Out Our Original Reviews