Home Solutions LO2 Apply the role of a leader and the function of manager in given contexts
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is LO2 Apply the role of a leader and the function of manager in given contexts in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $129 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Unit 4: Management and Operations
Unit Code: D/508/0488
LO1 Differentiate between the role of a leader and the function of a manager.
LO2 Apply the role of a leader and the function of manager in given contexts
ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENT: LO1 & LO2 (Task 1) – Report format (P1, P2 and P3) The submission is in the form of an individual written report. This should be written in a concise, formal business style using single spacing and font size 12.
You are required to make use of headings, paragraphs and subsections as appropriate, and all work must be supported by research and referenced using the Harvard referencing system.
Please also provide a bibliography using the Harvard referencing system.
The recommended word limit is 2,000–2,500 words, although you will not be penalised for exceeding the total word limit. You will need to produce a report for the senior leadership team that includes the following:
1. An introduction to the organisation and management structure.
2. Definition and roles of both managers and leaders, highlighting the differences between management and leadership.
3. The different roles of management and leadership in application to different organisational situations, supported by theories and concepts.
4. How theories such as ‘chaos theory’ and ‘management by objectives’ apply to the organisation and how these have supported growth and sustainable performance.
5. Conclusions on how managers and leaders have made an impact on the organisation and recommendations for future improvements.
Check Out Our Original Reviews