Home Solutions Explain what is Ethical Hacking?
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is Explain what is Ethical Hacking? in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $120 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
1) Explain what is Ethical Hacking?
2) What is the difference between IP address and Mac address?
3) List out some of the common tools used by Ethical hackers?
4) What are the types of ethical hackers?
5) What is footprinting in ethical hacking? What is the techniques used for footprinting?
7) Explain what is DOS (Denial of service) attack? What are the common forms of DOS attack?
8) Explain what is SQL injection?
9) What are the types of computer based social engineering attacks? Explain what is Phishing?
10) Explain what is Network Sniffing?
11) Explain what is ARP Spoofing or ARP poisoning?
12) How you can avoid or prevent ARP poisoning?
13) What is Mac Flooding?
14) Explain what is DHCP Rogue Server?
15) Explain what is Cross-site scripting and what are the types of Cross site scripting?
16) Explain what is Burp Suite, what are the tools it consist of?
17) Explain what is Pharming and Defacement?
18) Explain how you can stop your website getting hacked?
19) Explain what is Keylogger Trojan?
20) Explain what is Enumeration?
21) Explain what is NTP?
22) Explain what is MIB?
23) Mention what are the types of password cracking techniques?
24) Explain what are the types of hacking stages?
The types of hacking stages are
25) Explain what is CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery)? How you can prevent this?
Ethical hacking will always be an issue of concern in the next decades especially considering new inventions are coming up in the market and with them comes the security challenges. Hackers will always be looking out for ways to out do the measures that have been set in place. If you would like any paper done in regards to ethical Hacking, you can count on best academic experts to have your paper written or researched in the way that you would like it to be done
Check Out Our Original Reviews