Home Solutions Designing a Physical Network
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is Designing a Physical Network in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Designing a Physical Network
CI5210 Networking Concepts
CI5220 Networking and Operating Systems
An enterprise wishes to construct its own physical network to provide connectivity to its various users distributed around its geographically dispersed operation. Using the company specification given overleaf, design, draw and justify your design. Your answer should contain (i) a description of your interpretation of the workgroup and inter-connection requirements, (ii) diagram(s) illustrating your design, and (iii) an accompanying textual description of your diagrams and decisions.
- Use the network component icons developed in the workshop exercises (or those below).
- Use Visio or an equivalent drawing package to construct your diagrams showing the logical structure of your design.
- Note that there is not necessarily a single correct answer. However, avoid clever answers (e.g. vLANs) unless you fully understand the technology and can adequately explain and justify your answer.
- Marks will be deducted if it is not clear which components are connected to which other components.
- If you feel any of the specification below is ambiguous or unclear, feel free to make any sensible assumptions – though remember to write down these assumptions in your report.
- Avoid generating one large diagram. Break your design into stages, documenting each, and show how these are connected.
- There are no specific length or word count requirements. However please note the marking criteria listed overleaf.
- Complete the “Designing Physical Networks” workshop exercises before starting the coursework.
Check Out Our Original Reviews