Home Solutions - Describe corrosion
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is - Describe corrosion in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $299 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Department: Engineering and Build Environment
Module Code: MOD002634
Comments and Conclusions
1. Produce a detailed report on each of these and fully label the images.
2. Give reasons for any faults observed.
3. Differentiate between the terms fusion, non-fusion, and solid phase welding processes. Give an example of where they could be employed and their limitations of use.
3. Discuss in detail the likely effects of poor welding techniques or unsound weld on the service strength of the joint.
4. Discuss in detail the metallurgical effects of fusion and nonfusion on these metals.
A Research on Corrosion and Prevention Methods In this chapter, you are expected to do a brief research (about 700 words) on corrosion in mechanical systems and the prevention methods.
You will need to:
- Describe corrosion
- Its different types. Choose two and explain more giving images
- Give prevention methods and explain two giving relevant images
- Illustrate how Cathodic protection method works
- Corrosion inspection and detection methods
- Describe ‘Stress Corrosion’ and the factors that can extend its effects
- Give an example with an image where stress corrosion could be a serious potential for failure.
- Describe two new corrosion prevention methods and compare their capabilities to the old ones.