Home Solutions • demonstrate the ability to conduct a substantive piece of research within your chosen field of study;
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is • demonstrate the ability to conduct a substantive piece of research within your chosen field of study; in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $99 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
13 Module aims
The Project provides the opportunity for students to integrate the theory, practice and experiential learning gained whilst in Britain in a piece of extended research in international public administration. This may be done either by working in their indigenous setting or by continuing to work in Britain.
This module, therefore, has the following objectives:
• to test the student`s ability to undertake a sustained investigation into a particular topic or issue within the field of international public administration; • to enable the student to formulate a project proposal justifying selection of methodologies;
• to test the student’s ability to plan, organise and write a lengthy prose work;
• to test the student’s ability to undertake a sustained investigation into a particular topic or issue within their chosen field of study. 14
Module learning outcomes
In fulfilling these objectives, you should be able to:
• demonstrate the ability to conduct a substantive piece of research within your chosen field of study;
• select and justify chosen methodologies;
• conduct a literature search and write up a literature review;
• demonstrate appropriate skills in research analysis and effective communication of research evaluation;
• make an original contribution to their chosen field.
Check Out Our Original Reviews