Home Solutions Choose ONE social issue or social problem (i.e. drugs, the environment, war, teenage pregnancy, hate crimes, etc).
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is Choose ONE social issue or social problem (i.e. drugs, the environment, war, teenage pregnancy, hate crimes, etc). in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $105 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
1) Choose ONE social issue or social problem (i.e. drugs, the environment, war, teenage pregnancy, hate crimes, etc).
2) Find at least 5 songs with lyrics that address your chosen social issue/problem. You will need to cite these songs using proper APA formatting (see below).
3) Analyze the songs for similarities and differences in how they address the social issue/problem
4) Find at least two sources that address music AND your social problem (i.e. the sources are providing similar analysis or commentary on how your social problem is addressed through music). These may be popular sources (i.e. magazine articles or websites), but Wikipedia is NOT acceptable.
5) Find at least ONE peer-reviewed article that discusses your social issue problem and how it is portrayed by the media (ideally this would be focused on your social issue and problem, but this may be difficult to find – so an article on TV, radio, internet, movies is OK).
5) Write-up your paper
Nicks, S. (1977). Dreams [Recorded by Fleetwood Mac]. On Rumours [CD]. Burbank, Calif.: WB Records.
Vine, C. (1996). 5 bagatelles [Recorded by I. Munro]. On Mere bagatelles [CD]. Australia: Tall Poppies.
Mussorgsky, M. P. (1994). Coronation Scene from Boris Godunov [Edited by K. Marie Stolba] On Development of western music, Vol. 2, No. 4.[CD]. Madison, Wis.: Brown and Benchmark.
Example of Rerecording by artist other than composer with different recording date:
Goodenough, J. B. (1982). Tails and trotters [Recorded by G. Bok, A. Mayo, & E. Trickett]. On And so will we yet [CD]. Sharon, CT; Folk- Legacy Records. (1990).
In text citations singer or band, copyright year and track number.
Check Out Our Original Reviews