Home Solutions Briefly define an annotated bibliography. Write an example of one item from an annotated bibliography.
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is Briefly define an annotated bibliography. Write an example of one item from an annotated bibliography. in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
1. Collect 5 different examples of technical writing documents. Describe the presentation of each document. Does it create an immediate positive impression? Are the major topics highlighted? Is the text easy to read? Is it justified or aligned to the left? Are there any grammatical errors? Do ideas flow in a logical sequence? Are the graphics clear and relevant? Is there a glossary or reference source attached? Does it reflect thoughtful visual design? Is there ample white space? Is the message clear? How is the document formatted: does it have a table of contents, executive summary or abstract, appendixes, glossary, references etc?
2. Imagine you are a professional technical writer. You have been given a brief from an architect to re-write a floor plan for a major shopping centre in a style that is easily understood by the builder and the architect’s client. Plan the document’s headings and layout (what the document will look like overall). You do not need to write any of the content.
1. List the contents of each of the documents you analysed in Set Task 1.
In each case, state your opinion as to:
Explain your reasoning.
2. Describe the presentation of each document you analysed in Set Task 1. Consider such factors as:
3. Submit your Set Task 2 plan and layout.
4. What is the importance of providing a glossary of terms and a reference list?
5. Provide examples of correct referencing from a variety of different sources in a field of your choice.
6. On a subject of your choice, write a hypothetical glossary and index for a technical manual (A minimum of eight items in each list). Look up examples for correct format.
7. Briefly define an annotated bibliography. Write an example of one item from an annotated bibliography.
Check Out Our Original Reviews