Home Solutions A systematic understanding of key aspects of the criminological debate surrounding the global criminal economy
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is A systematic understanding of key aspects of the criminological debate surrounding the global criminal economy in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $99 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
To introduce students to theories and perspectives on crime in a global context:
To provide students with an understanding of different types of crime in a global context, including white-collar crime.
To provide students with an appreciation of forms of contemporary organised crime in a global context, including transnational criminal activities.
To provide students with an understanding of the relationships between global and local forms of crime and justice.
Subject knowledge and understanding
Students completing this course successfully will be able to demonstrate:
- A systematic understanding of key aspects of the criminological debate surrounding the global criminal economy
- A conceptual understanding that enables them to devise and sustain arguments and solve problems using ideas and techniques relating to:
- Theories and perspectives on white-collar crime
- Theories and perspectives on organised crime
- The relation between local and global criminal economies
- An understanding of the limits of current knowledge about the global criminal economy, and some of the future directions for productive research and theorizing.
Check Out Our Original Reviews