Home Solutions 3. Interpret laboratory data in terms of underlying engineering principles
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is 3. Interpret laboratory data in terms of underlying engineering principles in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $499 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Module Title: Structural Analysis and Materials (BSc)
3. Interpret laboratory data in terms of underlying engineering principles
Aims and objectives
The specific aim of this coursework is to perform a trial mix design for a self-compacting concrete (SCC) using Pulverised Fly Ash (PFA) as a partial cement replacement, and assess its embodied carbon.
The objectives are:
1. Design a SCC trial mix using a modified BRE method with PFA as a partial cement replacement.
2. Perform standard workability tests.
3. Cast concrete samples and perform standard non-destructive and destructive tests on them to determine the mechanical properties of the hardened concrete.
4. Interpret the laboratory results.
5. Determine the embodied carbon of the trial mix using the Inventory of Carbon and Energy database.
6. Assess if the trial mix has achieved the required specification and re-design the SCC trial mix using the observed test results
Check Out Our Original Reviews