This assessment requires you to provide an analytical synthesis of your reflection on how your views, knowledge and understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Standards and their relevance to health care provision has changed and/or developed following your Specialised Care clinical experience.
You are required to select two National Safety and Quality Health Standards you applied/encountered in your clinical practice experience and write a reflection based on each standard.
This assessment has four key parts that you are required to address. It is essential that you incorporate evidence based literature and research to support your work:
- An introduction
- Reflection One
- Reflection Two
- A conclusion
Within each reflection you need to cover the following criteria:
- Analysis of the Quality and Safety Standard related to the clinical setting.
- Analysis of the aims and objectives of the selected Quality and Safety Standard in the clinical setting.
- Demonstrate reflection and reflexivity: form, present and support own opinions.
2. Title page, with Assessment Topic/Title, Tutor, word count, use footer with student name and ID and number of pages
3. Contents page
4. Reference list
5. Presented in a scholarly format following APA 6th edition: Recommend Arial, size 11 font, indented paragraphs, 1.5 spacing, APA referencing. Pages numbered. Use headings in the body of your paper.