collect a total of FIFTEEN  current articles related to topics covered in this course. These articles will come from the popular press, i.e., newspapers, magazines, legitimate websites. NB: Textbook excerpts, fact sheets, journals abstracts, Wikipedia articles and academic journal articles are not permitted. Each article will relate to a DIFFERENT topic we will be covered in this course. DO NOT use articles that cover the same content as in the textbook! DO NOT use articles for content that we do not cover in class-check the Course Syllabus if you are not sure. Each of the fifteen articles be relatively recent news articles, i.e., within the past year
Part A. Five Long Articles Select 5 [five] long articles (one page, single-spaced or more in length). For each selected article, write a brief commentary which includes the following information:
1. Topic of the article (Write a sentence about the topic in your own words: do NOT repeat the title).
2. Reason for choosing the article (Tell me why you selected the article; what about it makes it an interesting topic for you)
3. A brief summary (YOUR OWN WORDS) of what your textbook says about the topic (make sure you give the Chapter number and topic in the textbook we are using in class, preferably the second edition).
4. A brief summary (YOUR OWN WORDS) of the content of the article (make sure you reference it properly by citing the author of the article, where necessary).
5. A brief commentary on how the article supports the concept[s] from the textbook, or adds information to that given in the textbook (again, IN YOUR OWN WORDS and make sure you reference either the textbook or article, as appropriate)
Part B. Ten Short Articles Select 10 [ten] short articles [less than 500 words] that are related to topics covered in your textbook and in class. For each article, identify:
1. The topic of each article. (Write a sentence about the topic in your own words: do NOT repeat the title).
3. Reason you chose the article (Tell me why you selected the article; what about it makes it an interesting topic for you)
Articles must be about Topics listed below they were the topics cover in the course and only one article per topic is allowed
William James and Functionalism,
Sigmund Freud’s Psychoanalysis,
John B. Watson and Behaviourism,
Psychodynamic Perspective ,
Behavioural Perspective ,
Humanistic Perspective ,
Bio psychological Perspective,
Cognitive Perspective ,
Sociocultural Perspective ,
Evolutionary Perspective ,
NEURONS AND NERVES,
Central and peripheral nervous system,
Structure and function of the brain,