Home Solutions 1. Explain the principles of homeostasis and negative feedback mechanisms.
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is 1. Explain the principles of homeostasis and negative feedback mechanisms. in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $129 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Write a 1500 word essay entitled ‘Discuss the Principles of Homeostasis‛
1. Describe, using temperature regulation, the principles of homeostasis and negative feedback mechanisms and discuss the dual hormonal control of blood glucose control (1.1-1.2 & 3.1 1000 words)
2. Explain the main features of the nervous system and relate structure to function (2.1-2.3 500 words)
3. Draw and annotate homeostatic diagrams to evaluate the role of hormones and the endocrine system in maintaining homeostasis
1. Explain the principles of homeostasis and negative feedback mechanisms.
1.1 Provided examples of homeostatic processes and explained how one of these is controlled by negative feedback.
1.2 Explained how the brain integrates information from receptors around the body to control the temperature of the blood.
2. Explain the Main Features of the Nervous system And relate Structure to function
2.1 Described and explained the main components of the central and peripheral nervous system.
2.2 Recognised different neuronal pathways and labelled diagrams representing them.
2.3 Explained the function of neurotransmitters
3. Evaluate the role of hormones and the endocrine system in maintaining homeostasis.
3.1 Discussed the roles of insulin and glucagon in controlling blood glucose levels.
3.2 Explained the role of parathyroid hormone (PTH) and calcitonin in the regulation of blood calcium levels.
3.3 Discussed the role of the kidneys and anti-diuretic hormone in osmoregulation