Home Solutions 1. Construct a model of a byte adder based on the bit adder
We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The primary theme of the paper is 1. Construct a model of a byte adder based on the bit adder in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $229 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Coursework 1: Programming in Python
This is an individual coursework worth 30% of the total module mark. It requires developing of a program in Python which simulates the behaviour of a digital circuit performing integer addition and writing a report to describe the model, algorithm, data structures, program and testing performed).
1. Construct a model of a byte adder based on the bit adder max 10%
2. Specify an algorithm for integer addition based on binary operation max 10%
3. Select suitable data structures to represent the information max 10%
4. Create a program in Python 3 which implement the model of the adder max 40%
5. Describe the program max 10%
6. Test the program with some sample data to demonstrate its behavior max 10%
7. Write a report to present the work max 10%
· The model must be based on the bit adder from the lecture in Week 3
· The model may include number of bit adders linked to form a byte adder.
· The model can be presented using suitable diagram created using drawing tool or graphics editor of your choice (the bit adder can be a box with input and output only)
· The programming should be done using data structures and operations in Python for input/output, character and string processing, logical or bitwise manipulations.
· It can use any primitive or complex data structures which might be necessary for holding the data (pairs, lists, strings, dictionaries, etc.)
· The choice of data structures must be specified in the report.
· The program must be described in terms of its structure and behaviour
· It can be presented using text and structural charts, flowcharts or other diagrams as needed
Notes on the Assessment
ü Allowing both positive and negative integers to be entered
ü Input in both binary and decimal format with conversion to binary
ü Additional binary subtractor or multiplier
ü Additional floating point adder, etc.