School of Histories, Languages and Cultures
The primary theme of the paper is School of Histories, Languages and Cultures in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Subject：School of Histories, Languages and Cultures
Assessed Essay/ Project
The title of the 2,500 word project is:
‘Explore the presentation of a language topic (e.g. conditionals, articles, linking words) in materials developed for a particular level (e.g. Beginner, Upper-intermediate) of learner. How have the designers dealt with the topic in terms of selecting and simplifying its description for learners? ‘
The assignment will include:
- A clear statement of your selected language topic. Examples might be:
- The ‘present perfect’
- Modal verbs
- The article system
- Connecting words
- Quantifiers such as some/ any
Explain in the introduction why you have chosen this topic and how it might be relevant to you as a teacher and/ or learner.
- An overview of the whole language topic, referring to the literature (e.g. Crystal, Swan, McCarthy) on the issue. Identify similarities and differences in the way that different authors handle the area.
- Some commentary describing how this language issue has been presented to learners in student-facing materials. These should include contemporary textbooks (Headway, Cutting Edge) and/or grammar practice books (e.g. Murphy’s English Language in Use ). Ideally, you will also be able to refer to local materials. Comment on how the issues surrounding this topic have been selected and simplified for presentation to learners.
- Where possible, critically evaluate the designers’ decisions in terms of how they have presented the language to learners.
Layout, Organisation and References Note that, as with any academic work, you are expected to show your familiarity with published academic work on the subject, including your textbooks and other relevant material and acknowledge ideas and quotations using standard referencing format.
Get the answer to this question – 100% Custom Written – 100% Plagiarism Free
Order Now: £99 – No hidden charges
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written
Tailored to your instructions