Responding to the challenges of change: a Briefing document
The primary theme of the paper is Responding to the challenges of change: a Briefing document in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $129 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Managing and Leading Strategic Change – Individual Assignment
Module Learning Outcomes
1. Critically analyse and evaluate the nature of the relationships between an organisations’ environment and forces for change.
2. Critically evaluate key issues arising from the management and leadership of change.
3. Critically appraise management and leadership responses in relation to change forces, and emerging organisational dynamics.
4. Structure and communicate ideas and arguments effectively in writing, and reference source materials consistently and accurately using the Harvard referencing system.
You will be assessed according to the following criteria:
a) Evidence of research to identify significant trends influencing the forces and nature of organisation change
b) Evidence of research to identify, access and reference appropriate academic literature
c) Ability to apply theoretical perspectives to evaluate management, leadership and organisational responses to change forces and emerging organisational dynamics.
d) Clarity of communication, use of structure and overall presentation
The following are indicative of the threshold pass requirements for the assignment.
- Evidence of research to identify relevant trends influencing the nature of change in relation to a chosen focus
- Evidence of research to identify, access and reference appropriate academic literature
- Some use of academic sources and theory to discuss and evaluate potential management, leadership and organisational responses to change forces
- Clear communication to enable understanding of the ideas presented and discussed
The stronger assignments will build on these threshold requirements to evidence appropriate depth of research, criticality in terms of analysis, evaluation and depth of argument, and clarity of writing and use of structure.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written
Tailored to your instructions