The primary theme of the paper is Interpersonal Communication in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $99 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Interpersonal Group Project
Purpose: To see if the student has a full understanding and comprehension of the
various aspects pertaining to Interpersonal Communication. The student
Application: Each group (team) would select an occupation. Such occupations could
be: Parent/Child, Corporate Organization, Religious Pastor/Parishioner,
Theme Park/Guest, Police/Civilian, Pilot/Passenger, Clerk/Customer, etc.
The persons involved could be a friend, relative, significant other, or
- Each team member shall select one of the various elements of Interpersonal
Communication that we have discussed this semester. (Non-verbal, Identity,
Listening, Relationship Dynamics, Culture, Emotions, Conflict Resolution, etc…)
Each team member will write a paper applying this element to the occupation
selected. Length of paper: 5 – 7 pages double spaced, 12 point font.
- Each team members’ paper should include the following:
- You must provide a Statement of Purpose, which would include a
description of the presentation.
- You must in detail, Describe/Define the Interpersonal element that you
have selected. (“Today I am going to look into how Non-verbal
communication is utilized in this profession. But first, here is what I mean
by Non-Verbal communication…)
- You should provide numerous sub-elements of the main element to
illustrate how the video applies to your assignment (the sample paper
includes: Facial Expressions, Posture/Body Orientation, and Gestures).
- Each team must display the following:
- Artifacts. This could include Multimedia, VA’s, VideoTape, (7 to 10
minutes) etc. All video must be in VHS, DVD, or PowerPoint format.
- Handout. It could be in the form of one of the following: a survey, an
outline, or a specific story to help illustrate the issue to the class. The
team will assist with its development.
- Evaluation. This could be in the form of a test/essay OR multiple choice
not to exceed 5 questions. You will find out how effective your
presentation was! When creating this, please consider the following to
insure that you have constructed it correctly: Do the questions cover the
main points? Is it set up in a chronological/topical fashion? The team will
assist with its development.
- Each student must turn in a paper. This should be typed, double-spaced, 12pt.
Font. This assignment is worth 20% of your final grade.
- Presentations will last a total of 25 minutes per team. Grades will be determined
by the quality of the content and the enthusiasm of the presentation.
- No excuses allowed. This includes lost phone numbers/email
addresses/computer/camera problems, lazy team members, car problems, etc.