Order this Assignment Now:
In preparation for the MD’s request, prepare a written report which covers the following: • a description of the features of an organisation which affect its relationship with its environment.
The primary theme of the paper is In preparation for the MD’s request, prepare a written report which covers the following: • a description of the features of an organisation which affect its relationship with its environment. in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $129 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Unit 400 Understanding organisations
After 5 years as an administrator working in the Head Office of a national chain of retail food stores, you have just been promoted to the position of Personal Assistant to the recently appointed Managing Director (MD). Market share and profits are falling and the MD is considering a complete re-organisation of the way in which the company operates. The MD has asked you to carry out research to provide information to support this decision making process.
In preparation for the MD’s request, prepare a written report which covers the following:
• a description of the features of an organisation which affect its relationship with its environment.
• an explanation of why operating methods can differ in public, private and voluntary organisations
• an explanation, from a legal perspective, how roles, liabilities and accountabilities vary between an independent corner shop, owned by one person and a food store chain. Evidence to be handed in: Written report
Apply the PESTEL framework to the company’s environment. Write up your analysis in a suitable format and include an assessment of how these environmental factors can influence the company’s:
Evidence to be handed in: PESTEL analysis
Increasing legislation has necessitated a review of policies and procedures at the company. The MD has redefined the company’s goals as needing to have: contented staff, contented customers and contented shareholders. In preparation for a forthcoming presentation to the Board, the MD has asked you to prepare a set of notes for the presentation which cover the following:
• an explanation, with examples, of how the achievement of the company’s goals are affected by its policies and procedures
• an explanation of the impact on the company’s operations of failing to comply with its policies and procedures.
One of the MD’s considerations is the efficiency and effectiveness of operating with a centralised Human Resources Department, Customer Services Department and Marketing Department and, in addition, that all food stores adopt the same structure as detailed in Appendix 1. Using Appendix 1, and with reference to organisational performance, produce a written report which compares and contrasts alternative types of structure which may be appropriate to the food store. You must also include an explanation of the contribution made to the overall performance of the business by the HR department, Customer Services and the Marketing Department.