Explore how high quality person centred care can aid in a person’s wellbeing
The primary theme of the paper is Explore how high quality person centred care can aid in a person’s wellbeing in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $129 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Give a brief rationale for your chosen scenario. This must reflect the person-centred approach to care. State the 3 problems your care plan will address. Ensure confidentiality
Provide an overview of the person centred care framework and its relevance to the care planning for this patient
Adopting a problem solving approach, devise a Care Plan for each of the 3 problems identified:
Assessment: Carry out an assessment of your patient using a chosen assessment framework and any other risk assessment tools; while adopting a holistic approach. Use literature evidence to support your choice of assessment framework/tools
Problem Identification: Identify and describe the nature of the 3 problems your patient has. Provide problem statements according to nursing process framework.
Goal Statement: Write Goal statement(s) for each problem following SMART /MACROS criteria. Short term goals are easy to measure.
Nursing Interventions/ Implementation
You should describe and justify the range of interventions you have for each of the problems.
Show how your interventions were informed by the person centred care framework
Use literature evidence to justify and support your nursing actions as much as possible
Wherever possible demonstrate an understanding of the legal and ethical implications for your actions
Provide a brief overview of your person-centred discharge plan for your patient. An overview of possible care of the patient outside the hospital and why.
In your intervention/Implementation, you should demonstrate how the care planning process facilitated practice to meet the concepts of the Valuing people’s framework:
- Value (Respect and Dignity)
- Life Experience
- Understanding Relationship
- Environment of care
You should describe the strategies you selected for evaluation and briefly discuss the outcomes for your patient. Link this to your patient’s goal statements.
Write a brief summary of your assignment.
State benefits (if any) of doing this assignment, linking it to your future practice as an adult nurse.(keep this short!)
This module will introduce the students to the knowledge and skills required to deliver nursing care in a variety of clinical settings. The module will enable the student to understand and utilise person centred approach to care from an ethical, legal and professional perspective. In addition the module will introduce the student to the use of critical thinking skills in nursing assessment and in the delivery of person centred care.
This module aims to:
- Enable the student to explore different strategies of care that promote a sense of personhood (respect, dignity and individuality).
- Develop the skills required for assessment and delivery of care to people admitted into acute and long term care settings.
- Develop effective communication skills that will promote personhood (respect, dignity and individuality) in people with health care needs.
3.1 Knowledge and Understanding
- Explore how high quality person centred care can aid in a person’s wellbeing
- Explore key concepts underpinning person-centred assessment and care planning.
- Discuss how ethical care may be achieved in caring for people with health care needs and how dignity is maintained
3.2 Intellectual Skills
· Discuss the importance of a person centredapproach to care and explore the impact from a professional, legal and ethical perspective.
- Demonstrate effective use of psycho-social interventions that will promote the well-being of people with health problems
- Demonstrate ability to perform a literature search
3.3 Practical Skills
- Demonstrate ability to assess people with health care needs within different clinical settings
- Using a problem-solving approach, begin to prioritise basic care
- Develop reflective skills and self-awareness
3.4 Transferable Skills
- Recognise the effect of social and political factors on health behaviours
- Understand the delivery of nursing care in an adult nursing setting
· Ability to reflect in, and on practice