Explain whether existing capabilities can deliver appropriate types of innovation
The primary theme of the paper is Explain whether existing capabilities can deliver appropriate types of innovation in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $149 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Method and Criteria of Assessment
One 3,000 words individual assignment (100%)
Full details of coursework
You are required to undertake an Individual Assignment (100%):
Select an organisation you believe to be an example of a corporate entrepreneurship success story or failure. Using the diagnostic framework of entrepreneurial practices, Mosey et al, (2017, p120), conduct an evaluation of the corporate entrepreneurship performance of this organisation over the last 5 years (approx 2000 words). Within this section you should:
- Give an overview of the innovative performance of the firm over the last 5 years.
- If the firm is multi national or multi divisional, justify a focus upon one country and / or division.
- Present a diagnosis of the entrepreneurial practices for that 5 year period by addressing the following areas:
- Explain whether existing capabilities can deliver appropriate types of innovation
- Explain how the organisation is structured for entrepreneurship
- Explain how people are recruited and rewarded for entrepreneurship
- Explain how innovation challenges are identified
- Explain how entrepreneurship is practised with external stakeholders
- Explain how the organisation manages uncertainty and failure
- Explain how the organisation reconciles exploratory and exploitative learning
Building upon your diagnosis, design a corporate entrepreneurship change programme for this organisation (approx 1000 words). This should:
- Consider the one or two areas where your organisation’s practices have historically underperformed and explain how these practices could be improved, removed or performed in a different way.
- Be written for a senior manager from that firm to act upon.
Build upon relevant sources of evidence such as the result of your diagnostic, approaches used by comparator firms and research from empirical journal articles and reputable online sources