Explain the foundation principles of digital marketing, and be able to distinguish
The primary theme of the paper is Explain the foundation principles of digital marketing, and be able to distinguish in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $149 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
DMKT5008 Digital Marketing (4000 words)
Learning outcomes assessed:
• Explain the foundation principles of digital marketing, and be able to distinguish between traditional and digital marketing.
• Identify the relevant laws and guidelines that pertain to the different aspects of digital marketing.
• Apply digital marketing tactics to develop integrated and effective digital marketing approach across different digital domains.
• Analyse the role of content within digital channels.
• Examine the value of on-going analysis and measurement as a way of managing and evaluating their digital marketing efforts and budgetary spend.
You have recently been promoted to a new role as Digital Marketing Manager . As part of your first assignment in your new role, the Head of the Marketing department has asked you to investigate some new strategies to reinforce the organisation`s digital marketing strategies.
Part one: Digital Marketing Channels (up to 1250 words)
• Identify how Facebook Marketing and Online Display Advertising can be used to target the audience .Critically discuss which one most effectively reinforces communication of the product or service brand. L4 andL3
• Analyse how the digital marketing can be integrated into the traditional marketing mix. L1 (30 marks)
Part Two : Content Marketing and Laws (up to 1250 words)
• Analyse the role of Content Marketing and critically discuss how it can be used to build customer relationship and engagement with the target audience across digital platforms. L4
• Discuss the relevant laws the organisation would need to consider when developing content marketing across variousplatforms. L2 (30 marks)
Part Three; Analytics (up to 1500 words)
• Marketing analytics is the practice of measuring, managing and analysing marketing performance to maximise its effectiveness and optimise return on investment (ROI). Analyse how analytics data can be used to improve the chosen organisation digital marketing strategy. L5
• Using Google Analytics analyse the key words and trends as relevant to the organisation and make recommendations for the SEO for this organisation. L5 End of Assignment Brief (40 marks)