Examine how ethical concepts can be used in the business context to resolve ethical dilemmas and improve ethical decision making
The primary theme of the paper is Examine how ethical concepts can be used in the business context to resolve ethical dilemmas and improve ethical decision making in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Case Analysis Journals and Final Paper
Assesses all learning outcomes:
1. Examine how ethical concepts can be used in the business context to resolve ethical dilemmas and improve ethical decision making
2. Compare ethical and moral belief systems
3. Demonstrate how professional and social ethical decision making influences employee behavior and organizational culture
4. Explain the social and legal ramifications of unethical practices
5. Describe the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practices in business situations
Davenport University Excellence System Outcomes
- Ethical Reasoning & Action -- Graduates recognize that integrity is an essential component of accountability and is required in the evaluation of differing value systems to determine appropriate courses of action. (BUSN210 measures this Competency.)
- Critical & Creative Thinking -- Graduates develop an appreciation of the importance of context and perspective when identifying and challenging assumptions, ideas, processes, and experiences.
- Analysis & Problem Solving -- Graduates use quantitative and qualitative methods of inquiry to assess and evaluate complex problems.
- Written Communication -- Graduates recognize the potential impact of written documents and effectively adapt the necessary skills to produce appropriate documents in a variety of interpersonal, social and professional settings.
- Professional Communication -- Graduates understand and demonstrate professional demeanor, presentation and communication skills in a variety of interpersonal, social and professional settings.
This required assessment assignment (RAA) for this course has been determined by the faculty in the Management Department of the College of Business to satisfy IACBE accreditation requirements. Additionally, ungraded samples of students’ work are collected each semester session and are evaluated by the full time faculty of the Management as part of the assessment process.
The Case Analysis Project is the required assessment assignment for BUSN210: Professional
Ethics and is designed to assess all the learning outcomes for the course. It includes journal assignments that help to progress to the final paper, with feedback given to help the student. It is designed to provide students the opportunity to develop and apply an ethical framework to an existing problem; it also provides students the opportunity to apply professional ethics by citing and referencing 4-5 information sources in addition to the textbook. It is very important to note that the final paper must be submitted in order to pass the class.
The complete step-by-step case analysis guidelines and assessment rubric are located in Syllabus area of the Blackboard course. These are broken down into weekly components within the Weekly Materials
Weekly Journal Assignments
The purpose of the journal entries is to ensure that you complete this required assessment in a timely manner and obtain feedback and help from your instructor along the way.
You will work through the case analysis process step-by-step, submitting draft paragraphs and sections of the assigned case analysis by posting a private journal entry accessed via the Journal link in the course Learning Hub. You are also encouraged to ask questions and seek clarification about the assignment through these journal entries.
Written Case Analysis – Final Paper
The written case analysis is the compilation of each section of your journal entries. It should reflect thoughtful improvements from the feedback you have received from your instructor. Be sure to proofread and edit prior to final submission by using Turnitin, accessed via the Written Assignments Submission link in the Learning Hub.