evaluates the rules of network protocols that will apply to this network
The primary theme of the paper is evaluates the rules of network protocols that will apply to this network in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $110 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
The owner of Dana Dance and Drama School has asked you to design a network that the dance school will be able to use to move more of their business online.
Produce a design brief which outlines the design of a structured network to meet the design brief which includes:
- an analysis of the business needs to design the network
- an evaluation of the hardware and software needed to run the IT network successfully
- an assessment of the methods that can be used to manage the mobile devices on this mobile network
- a critical evaluation of possible solutions to meet the design brief
- the development of viable alternative solutions to meet the design brief
LO1 and LO2 Assessment criteria, 1.2, 1.3, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
Dana is pleased with your design brief and she has asked you to build the network to meet the client brief. Keep a log showing how you have created the network with photographs/screenshots to show the development.
LO3 Assessment criteria 3.1
Now that the network has been designed and built you will need to test it against a test plan and the client brief. Create a test plan which identifies testing objectives, testing criteria and use this to test the built network. Keep copies of the test results from the testing process.
Make any amendments to the network based on your testing.
LO3 Assessment criteria 3.2
Now that the network is complete, Dana has asked you to produce a reflective report on the designed and built network. Produce a report which:
- evaluates the rules of network protocols that will apply to this network
- analyses the tools that will be used to manage the network
- evaluates the performance issues of the built network against the client brief
- recommends security requirements that will keep the network safe and secure.
LO1 Assessment criteria 1.1, 1.4
LO3 Assessment criteria AC3.3, 3.4