The primary theme of the paper is EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
The module aims to provide a critical understanding of the employment relations field of study, give insight into relevant conceptual and theoretical approaches and provide a sound knowledge base.
The module content will include:
1. theoretical and conceptual approaches to the study of employment
relations; the role of history in shaping contemporary employment relations; power, conflict and the nature of the employment relationship.
2. the role of the key actors in employment relations (trade unions,
employer, the state);
3. the processes of employment relations in union and non-union firms:
employer strategies; collective bargaining; employee involvement, social partnership and industrial democracy; dispute resolution, grievance and disciplinary procedures;
4. employment relations and the equality project;
5. employment relations from a comparative perspective: convergence and divergence; employment relations across national boundaries.