Describe an example of tests-retest reliability.
The primary theme of the paper is Describe an example of tests-retest reliability. in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
- Answer the following questions:
First set of questions
1. Describe an example of tests-retest reliability.
2. If the correlation between test scores at Time 1 and Time 2 is 0.85, how would this be interpreted?
3. What are some problems associated with reliability assessed via the test-retest method?
4. Under what circumstances is reliability assessed via the test-retest method most appropriate?
5. What are the strengths and drawbacks of alternative forms reliability?
6. Why is internal consistency such an easy way to assess reliability from a methodological perspective?
15. If you obtained a reliability estimate of 0.80 on a test, how would you interpret it and use the test?
Second set of questions
1. If a Kendall’s coefficient of concordance of 0.70 is obtained, what type of data has been analyzed and what can be concluded about the reliability?
2. If a Cohen’s kappa of 0.70 is obtained, what type of data has been analyzed and what can be concluded about the reliability?
5. What is reliability generalization?
- Compare and contrast inter-rater, test-retest, parallel-forms, and internal consistency reliability. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? (Yes, feel free to re-use material from your answers to the Kline questions.)
- Is Snyder’s (1974) Self-Monitoring Scale reliable? Defend your answer. Be sure to define “reliability” and discuss Snyder’s choice(s) of measures of reliability.
- Is Snyder et al.’s (1997) Children’s Hope Scale reliable? Defend your answer. Be sure to discuss Snyder et al.’s choice(s) of measures of reliability.
- What can someone learn from this assignment that can be applied to evaluating research articles on your topic and selecting a measure to use in answering your research question of how internet addiction would lower the academic performance of students.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written
Tailored to your instructions