Demonstrate an understanding of the theories surrounding SME development/growth/survival and how they relate to the wider environment of business support and economic develo
The primary theme of the paper is Demonstrate an understanding of the theories surrounding SME development/growth/survival and how they relate to the wider environment of business support and economic develo in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $129 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Assessment II: Individual Essay: 70%, 2000 words (+/- 10%) excluding references
Main Objective of the assessment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the theories surrounding SME development/growth/survival and how they relate to the wider environment of business support and economic development.
- Develop and evaluate business plans taking into account issues such as time management, business/market research, team management (including co-ordination and delegation), and presentation skills.
Personal reflection and evaluation
Q.1 - What was the biggest challenge for you when engaging in the (business plan) team work, do you feel that you could contribute more in a future team, in which aspect, why?
- This is always about you, not your team. Suggest choosing the hardest challenge from the formulation of the business plan (from the beginning to the end)
- How did you overcome; your role or contribution
- What did you learn about team work. E.g. leadership, time management, communication, cultural difference management related to a team etc. (please draw on relevant theories.)
(how have you been involved in this team (how did you learn- provide examples)
Q.2 - Please focus on one or two entrepreneurship theories learned from this module, particularly in term 2, and explain how these theories improved your understanding of entrepreneurship?
- Available topics
- Entrepreneurial process Entrepreneurial growth & exist strategies
- Legal issues Creativity and entrepreneurship
- Types of entrepreneurship Innovation and intellectual property management
- The psychology of the entrepreneur Entrepreneurial networks and the small business
- Role of government in entrepreneurship entrepreneurship and economic development
- Internationalization and entrepreneurial business
(use two theories and read widely lecture notes will not be enough)
(provide evidence for argument to reflect your involvement in project or existing entrepreneurships – very critical analysis)
Q.3 – How do you know yourself as a potential entrepreneur?
- what is taught you about yourself and your potential to be and entrepreneur (through business plan, and entrepreneurial theories)
- what it taught you about yourself and your role in a new venture.
(what it told you about yourself and on becoming an entrepreneur – provide evidence analysis yourself)
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written
Tailored to your instructions