Compensation and Reward Systems used in today’s companies
The primary theme of the paper is Compensation and Reward Systems used in today’s companies in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $105 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
The research project is a team work and as such it will require team work.
Depending on the number of participants in the class, small groups of maximum 3 students will produce a research paper. The groups will conduct research on a topic related to contemporary HRM and management issues. The research topic is to be approved by the professor before the end of the second week.
The paper should be fifteen (15) pages or more of research findings, typed and double-spaced. All references must be cited in a bibliography and in the paper.
Research Topic Ideas: (provide UAE Company as case study)
Assess HRM and how it applies in today’s world, including the processes and tasks performed by HRM in the development of today’s organizational strategies
The group’s research on HRM focuses on:
- Compensation and Reward Systems used in today’s companies
- Career Development and Education Programs / Emiratization
- Employee Performance and Evaluation Systems
- HR planning and managing a diverse workforce
- Workforce planning and recruitment
- Other: Topic of choice but prior approval from professor
The research also focuses on core HRM practices, employee wellbeing, the HRM-performance relationship, and HRM measurement. The research on SHRM takes a particular interest in HRM practices in a broader sense, which includes issues such as supervisory support and competence management.
Research papers will include the following elements:
- The paper will use 5-7 references that are published books, peer-reviewed journal articles, and/or peer-reviewed journal articles found on the Internet, CUD library sources.
- Follow these directions exactly
- Page 1—title page (no page number)
- Page 2—abstract (no page number) / abstract focuses on problem, research methodology and goals of the proposed project
- Page 3—table of contents (no page number)
- Page 4—introduction to paper (page number 1)
- The paper will have 5 sections:
- Outlines purpose of the paper and present hypothesis of paper. Questions investigate the nature of the problem
- Reviews the theories, theorists, models, or principles that are connected to the topic of the paper.
- Identifies the theoretical foundations
Analyses and Discussion.
- Local problem is required.
- Documentation is needed supporting the existence of and the nature of the local problem.
- Your analytical skills will clearly be of central importance to this section of your research.
Conclusion and Recommendation
- The most important section of your work.
- You will show a clear understanding of the nature and significance of your findings.
- Based upon your critical analysis of your findings you will be required to provide recommendations, that in your opinion, will help improve the field HRM
- Any special terms associated with the problem are defined and cited.
- Statements are specific, topical sentences are established for paragraphs and bridges are established between ideas
- Citations are included for the following: direct quotations, paraphrasing, facts, and references to research studies.
As a separate hand in I will also require a clear description of the tasks performed by each member
The important part of this assignment is presentation
The project will be graded primary on your teams capacity to produce a professional work based on a sound understanding of the problems at hand, the capacity to select the right methods to answer the most important questions, and most importantly , your analytical skills.