Can personality traits predict an individual’s perspective on life?
The primary theme of the paper is Can personality traits predict an individual’s perspective on life? in which you are required to emphasize its aspects in detail. The cost of the paper starts from $79 and it has been purchased and rated 4.9 points on the scale of 5 points by the students. To gain deeper insights into the paper and achieve fresh information, kindly contact our support.
Study title: An investigation of the relationship between personality type as a predictor of overall general life satisfaction
You are invited to take part in a research study which I am conducting as part of my Psychology degree at the University of Derby. This research is investigating the link between personality traits and overall general life satisfaction.
Life satisfaction is a measure of personal well-being and refers to an individual’s general attitudes and feelings regarding their own life. Each of these traits are measured on a scale.
As a participant in this study, you will be asked to complete a short personality questionnaire and then a life satisfaction questionnaire.
Do I have to take part?
Your participation in this study is entirely voluntary. You are not obliged to take part in this study.
If you agree to participate you are free to withdraw at any time during the study and during the next two weeks after participation. You can do this easily by contacting me. Contact details are listed at the end of this document.
What happens to me if I take part?
- If you are interested in taking part in the study, you will be asked to complete the personality questionnaire. You will then be asked to complete the life satisfaction questionnaire.
- Your answers will be transcribed, analysed and used as a data for my Psychology coursework.
Will my participation in this study be kept confidential?
- If you agree to take part in this study, your name will not be mentioned and responses that you give will remain confidential.
- You will be given a unique code that will be used as your identification. If you wish to withdraw from the study, you will be asked to use this code.
- After the work has been graded, data collected from your answers will be deleted.
- The data will be stored on a password protected university computer. Only myself and the marker will have access to the data.
What will happen to the results of the research study?
The results from this study will form the basis of a CW report and will not be published.
Little remainder! You can withdraw from the study at any time during the study and up to two weeks later. Your identity and data collected from you will remain fully confidential.